Don’t buy a normal car charger when you can save $10 on the best car charger out there that’s so much more than just a car charger. On top of having two high-speed USB charging ports, the Roav VIVA by Anker Alexa-Enabled 2-Port USB Car Charger also packs hands-free Alexa functionality for your car! It connects to your phone over Bluetooth and uses your regular data connection to give you access to all the same Alexa skills you enjoy at home. Just use the coupon code ROAVAPF5 at checkout to snag one for $39.99.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Alexa Inside: Amazon’s voice service gives you complete voice control in your car. Just say the word to get directions, listen to audiobooks from Audible, shop online, play music, and more over Bluetooth, Carplay, Android Auto, or an AUX-in connection. (Note: FM transmission and Spotify are not supported. Apple Music support coming soon.)
- High-Speed Charging: Dual charging ports equipped with Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ technology deliver blazing charging speeds to both driver and passenger. Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported.
- Supports Alexa Communication: Calling, Messaging, Drop In, and Announcements—all hands-free.
- What You Get: Roav VIVA, user manual, quick start guide, happy card, 12-month warranty, and our friendly customer service. (Note: Roav VIVA is compatible with both iOS and Android smartphones.)
- Note: Please check the dimensions of the space surrounding your car’s cigarette lighter to see if VIVA will fit before purchasing. If your VIVA cannot be plugged in or has Bluetooth connection issues, return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchasing. Please check the list of unsuitable car models VIVA is incompatible within the User Guide found in the Technical Specifications section below. If you have other issues, contact us via Live Chat in the app.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.