If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
There’s no question that Netgear’s Arlo brand is responsible for starting the cord-free security camera craze. Of course once something gets popular you know some serious competition will start flooding in, and that’s definitely the case in this increasingly congested space. For our money, the Blink XT Home Security Camera System is as good as it gets. These weatherproof indoor or outdoor cameras have all the main features you might find in an Arlo camera, but the batteries last for 2 years instead of 2 or 3 months, which is the case with Arlo. Did we also mention that Blink XT cameras are about half the price of Arlo Pro 2 cams?
Here’s some more info from the product page:
- WEATHERPROOF FOR OUTDOOR OR INDOOR USE: Place and move your wireless Blink camera anywhere around your home both inside and out. Start off with a small system and expand to up to 10 cameras on one Blink Sync Module
- MOTION DETECTOR: Built-in motion sensor alarm, when motion detector is triggered, Wi-Fi cameras will send an alert to your smartphone and record a short clip of the event to the cloud
- BATTERY POWERED SECURITY SYSTEM: Wireless home camera with 2-year battery life, powered by 2 Lithium AA 1.5v non-rechargeable Lithium batteries (included), data is sent from IP cameras over Wi-Fi
- SMART HOME VIDEO SECURITY WITH HD VIDEO: Simple self-install home monitoring in minutes; easy to control wireless cameras with the free Blink Home Monitor iOS or Android app (Requires iOS 10.3 or Android 5 Lollipop or higher)
- FREE CLOUD STORAGE: Totally wire-free, with no monthly fees or service contract required
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.