Winter weather wreaks havoc on the air pressure in your tires — especially this year since the temperatures keep swinging so wildly all across the country. If you want to be prepared rather than find yourself having to pump quarters into a gas station air pump in the freezing cold, the TACKLIFE ACP1A Portable Air Compressor Pump is exactly what you need. It can inflate anything of course, not just tires, and it’s on sale right now for just $9.88 if you use the limited coupon code ONLY400P at checkout on Amazon.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- ▶ Unique Continuous Inflation with 2 Wires Connection- Features continuous inflation, which enables you to inflate even 8 tires; One is the electric cable that plugs into the car cigarette lighter to powered directly from your 12V in-car socket;the other is the pneumatic tube that pushes on to the tyre to inflate quickly
- ▶ Preset Dial with Larger Backlight Display-Just set your PSI value and let the pump do the rest a; Equips with larger backlit digital screen ,assist you to see readings clearly
- ▶ Unique Cooling System with Flashlight Mode- Possesses a special cooling system on its bottom, which enables you to inflate even 8 tyres in stability; Passed the CE, RoHS, FCC certification to meet the strict quality for your applications; Flashlight Mode for emergency need when you are on the road in darkness
- ▶ 3 Nozzle Adaptors and Extra Fuse for Multi-purpose Application- Not like other device only equips 1 or 2 adaptors, inflate air for cars, ball games, swimming rings ,air cushion,basketball etc; Extra Fuse is more convenient for your replacement
- ▶ What You Get- 1 x Tacklife ACP1A Inflator;3xNozzle adaptors; 3xNozzle adaptors;1 x User Manual;1 x Warranty Card;1 X Backup Fuse
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.