Hardcore smartphone fans always need to have the latest and greatest new flagship smartphones on the market. But most people just want a phone that offers decent performance and a good camera for as little money as possible. If that describes you, we’ve got a killer deal for you that you definitely need to check out today. Amazon Prime members can take advantage of the company’s Prime Exclusive Phones program to snag a Factory Unlocked Moto X (4th Generation) with Alexa Hands-Free for just $139.99 today! This phone is already steal at its regular price of $210, so this deal is pretty much unmissable.
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including the Amazon Widget, provide Prime members with easy access to daily deals, Prime movies and TV shows, Prime Music, Amazon Photos storage, and more with a single sign-on experience
- Amazon Alexa hands-free: Simply by saying “Alexa” you can play music, hear the news or check the weather wherever you are. Just ask – and Alexa will respond instantly
- IP68 water resistant: Keep your phone protected from accidental spills, splashes and even puddles
- Incredibly sharp images in low light: 12 MP + 8 MP dual rear cameras and 16 MP front-facing camera with selfie flash
- Brilliant 5.2” full HD display, fast 4G LTE speed, 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 octa-core processor, 3 GB of RAM, and 32 GB of internal memory with the option to add up to 2 TB of microSD expandable memory
- Enjoy the best of Android with Android 8.0 installed, upgradable to Android 9
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon networks and Project Fi. Sim card not included
- Prime members and accounts are limited to the purchase of one of each Prime Exclusive Phone every 12 months
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.