If you have an iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus, we’re about to let you in on a little secret that’s a total game-changer: your iPhone supports fast charging! It comes with a cheap little 5W wall adapter in the box, but it actually supports charging speeds up to 18W. At 18W, your iPhone will charge from 0% to 80% in less than one our, or you can top up your phone with several hours of battery life in just 15 minutes. If you want to get in on the action though, there are two small purchases you’ll need to make.
First, you need a USB-C wall adapter that supports 18W fast charging. Anker is obviously the best in the business and we recommend the Anker USB C 18W Power Delivery Charger, which is on sale right now for $19.99. Then you just need an Apple Lightning to USB-C Cable to connect to the adapter, and you can also scoop that up on Amazon for $19. Presto, you’re fast charging for just $39!
Anker USB C 18W Power Delivery Charger
- Next-Gen Speed: Equipped with a USB-C Power Delivery port, and loaded with 18W of output power to give the latest iPhones a full-speed charge.
- Universal Compatibility: Works flawlessly with virtually all mobile USB-C devices, as well as Apple devices using a USB-C to Lightning cable.
- Superior Safety: Anker’s exclusive MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- Travel Ready: Compact size and foldable plug make PowerPort the perfect travel companion.
- What You Get: PowerPort PD 1 wall charger, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Apple Lightning to USB-C Cable
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac for syncing and charging.
- You can also use this cable with your Apple 29W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter to charge your iOS device, and even take advantage of the fast-charging feature on iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X. Reversible design
- Compatible with the following computers: 12-inch MacBook, 13-inch MacBook Pro – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 15-inch MacBook Pro – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 21.5-inch iMac – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 27-inch iMac – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C); iMac Pro
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.