We’re not sure how it’s even possible that Amazon just slashed Apple’s latest-generation iPad tablet back down to its Black Friday sale price. But we’re also not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. Amazon gave the Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, 128GB) a massive $100 discount last November ahead of the holidays, and it was probably the best deal on any Apple product that we saw on Black Friday. Well, that deal is somehow back in action and you can snag one right now for $329.99 instead of $429. If you don’t quite need that much storage, the Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, 32GB) got an even deeper discount than we saw last week, with prices now starting as low as just $249! These deals are definitely going to sell out fast, so you had better grab one now if you don’t want to miss out.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- 9.7-inch Retina display
- A10 Fusion chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 8MP camera with 1080p video and 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MIMO. Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires- Mac- OS X 10.10.5 or later. PC- Windows 7 or later.iTunes 12.7.3 or later
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Two speaker audio
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.