Do you have an iPhone or iPad that’s looking a bit sad because you haven’t installed any new apps lately? Well it’s time to turn that frown upside down. We’ve rounded up the seven best paid iOS apps on sale for free today, and you’ll find them all listed below. These deals could be over at any moment though, so definitely snag them now while you still can.
This post covers paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. BGR is not affiliated with any app developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app anyway, you will be charged by Apple. Some apps may have additional in-app purchases. Subscribe to our RSS feed to be notified as soon as these posts are published and you’ll avoid missing the sales we cover.
◆ iPassSafe Protects Your Privacy ◆
Supports iPhone, and iPod touch. If you own an iPad, please check out iPassSafe Pro – universal app (Supports iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch).
> TOP SECURITY
○ Using iOS AES-256 encryption to automatically encrypt all your data as soon as it’s stored in iPassSafe by a Master Password that only you know
○ All data stored on your device only (cloud is optional)
○ Self destruct option after 10 tries
○ Logout timer when inactive
○ Lock timer when using other App
○ Delete clipboard (optional)
○ Strong Built-In Password Generator to create unique passwords
○ Stay anonymous, account creation is not needed
○ Touch ID support
> ALL YOUR DATA
• 24 x Custom categories you can design as you want
• 19 x Built-in categories including:
○ Logins (Web, Email, FTP…)
○ Credit Cards
○ Photos (from Gallery/Camera)
○ Bank accounts details
○ Safe/PIN numbers
○ Text notes
○ Documents (PDF, Word, Excel, PPT …)
○ Contacts with Build-it call/send email option
○ ID cards
○ Driving License
○ Software License
> INTEGRATION WITH SAFARI APP
○ Fill Login directly in Safari App, by iPassSafe
○ New Logins pulled in from Safari App to iPassSafe
○ Support auto login with 3 (up to 4!) Parameters
○ Icons pulled in from any of your websites automatically !
○ 5 Sync options (iCloud, Dropbox, FTP, AirDrop & Email)
○ All data get encrypted before sync
○ Cloud is optional but not a requirement
> ADVANCED FEATURES
○ Integrates with iOS 12’s Authentication Services framework,
allowing users to seamlessly autofill usernames and passwords directly from the QuickType bar to apps and Safari
○ Air Print (Single/All Items)
○ Contact import from Address Book
○ Call & Send Email to private contact using App
○ Login to private Gmail/Yahoo account from App
○ Built-in browser with auto/manual login
○ Built-in search tool
○ Dynamic sorting option
○ Multiple Databases (per users or contents)
○ Private Expiry Reminder (Credit card, Driving License…)
○ Available in 17 languages
Find My Headphones
Lost your Bluetooth headphones? Now you can find it in seconds! Find your lost AirPods, Beats, Bose, Jabra, Jaybird, JBL, and more. Works with any BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0) headphones, headset, or earbuds.
HOW IT WORKS:
• Launch the application
• If your lost headphones are powered on and within range you will see it in the list. Select them.
• Walk around slowly. As you move closer to your lost headphones the indicator will change from Cold to Warmer / Hot.
• When you are about 3-5 feet away from your headphones the indicator will display Hot. Hooray! You found your headphones!
Using this app the following devices could be found:
• Apple AirPods
• Beats Solo 3, Powerbeats 3, BeatsX, Studio, Pill
• JBL Everest Elite/100, E65BTNC, J46BT, T450BT, E45BT, Reflect Contour / Mini
• Bose AE2, SoundLink, SoundSport, Revolve, Color II
• Jabra Move, Classic, Storm, Extreme2, Mini, Talk, PRO
• Jaybird Freedom 1/2/F5, X3 Sport, Run
• Many other different wireless headphones and earbuds. Works with almost any lost wireless earbuds, headset or headphones!
NOTE: The app’s scanner can track other Bluetooth 4.0 devices such as hearing aids that are powered on and actively advertising.
Easy Spending, Expense tracker
The Easy Spending expense tracker, is the most powerful and convenient daily money management, and budget planning App, for iPhone and iPad, that neatly tracks all your cash flow between different accounts that you can budget.
Easy Spending is now, all the more secure, with the addition of Automatic Backup Service in addition to the free email backup. With this feature you never have to worry about losing valuable financial data, either through accidental deletion or change of device. You can restore it on any iOS device with this App installed.
Comes with easy gestures with well spaced layouts and large fonts, for easy viewing and readability.
Great for maintaining monthly recurring bills with reminders, it has the convenience of an Finance Tracker and BILL reminders at one place.
@ Never loose your valuable financial data either with the free email backup or the All new Automatic Backup Service, (available as an In-App purchase)
@ Excellent and seamless cloud sync of all your transaction data. (available as an In-App purchase)
@ BILL Reminders.
@ Recurring income/expense tracking
@ MULTIPLE ACCOUNT(S) Summary in a single screen, and nice reports.
$ Passcode LOCK.
$ NOTIFICATIONS added to Default calendar for recurring transactions as an option. Using this option, NEVER forget to pay your BILL on time.
$ See future bills/payments and income using, “UPCOMING TRANSACTIONS” view.
$ Fast Search based on category and notes
$ Allows transactions to be emailed as CSV, and also uploaded to your Google Drive account
$ Store data for MANY MANY years
$ Preview comments in History while drilling down the transactions.
$ Use MULTIPLE accounts like Checking, Savings, Credit card, Cash flow, Mortgage accounts etc.
*** REPORTS ***
$ Powerful reports, timeline reports
$ Doughnut chart reports gives a clean break up of where your money is going.
$ Email csv file of all your data for single or all of your accounts, saves a lot time during tax season.
$ Upload csv file also to your Google Drive account
Optimized for iPhone 4S, 5 ,5S, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, 6S Plus,
iPhone SE, iPhone 7. 7+
– Switch between car speedometer and bike cyclometer.
– Retina Display graphics for iPhone 4-4s, 5, 5S ,5C,6, 6 plus, New iPad.iPad Mini
– Switch between mph or km/h mode.
– Imperial and Metric unit settings.
– Speed calibrate refresh button.
– GPS accuracy indicator.
– GPS distance accuracy indicator.
– Start time.
– Time elapsed.
– Average speed.
– Max speed.
– Speed tracking in mph or km/h based on MPH or KM/H mode.
– Distance tracking in miles or kilometers based on MPH or KM/H mode.
– Time tracking.
– Tracking location on map.
– Ability to turn tracking off/on.
– Longitude, latitude coordinates.
– Satellite maps mode.
– Hybrid maps mode.
– Standard maps mode.
– Tracking location changes trajectory.
– Shows device real-time orientation to magnetic fields.
– Ability to switch between true and magnetic North.
– Location coordinates (longitude, latitude).
– Start, end points, coordinates link email sending
– Map screenshot email sending
– Ability to select your favorite song from iPod Library.
– Temperature information.
– High/Low Temperature.
– Ability to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
Glazba – Music Player
Listen music from your favourite cloud storage service (Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk), download tracks for offline access.
Or upload music from PC/Mac directly using WiFi or cable.
Main feature is the playlist, where you can drop music with a simple gesture. It really feels that easy: you can quickly made a playlist you need right now out of hundreds of tracks you have. All the tracks in this playlist will be nicely separated by albums or folders.
You can upload music from your PC/Mac straight into the player app. All your highly structured music collection… or just a jumble of tracks.
Upload entire “E:music” folder and it will appear as is in the application (look below for instructions).
If you used to sync with iTunes or have an Apple Music subscription, it is supported as well.
– Real waveform instead of boring position slider.
– Covers for albums.
– Last.fm scrobbling.
– Support for FLAC, radio-streams and many more audio formats.
How to upload music from PC/Mac:
– Connect your iPhone/iPad.
– Launch iTunes.
– Go to Apps and scroll down to File Sharing.
– Find “Glazba”.
– Drag and drop any files or folders with music into Glazba Documents.
– Check that you iPhone and computer are connected to the same WiFi.
– Enable WiFi Upload in the app (Folders -> WiFi Upload).
– In the browser on computer go to specified URL (something like http://192.168.1.140).
– Create/rename/delete folders and drag and drop music files directly into browser page.
Web Recorder Pro
This application is a solution for those who want to record browsing tasks. If you find out interesting things on the webs and like to share it with your friends, or you want to instruct them doing some manipulation on webs, “Web Recorder Pro” will help you by the fastest way.
How to use this app:
Click (Start) button to go to the web browser, and then type a website address. Click on the phone symbol to start recording, and hit this button again if you want to stop.
Recorded files will appear on the list, and are always ready for you to share!
“Web Recorder Pro” will bring to you the best video quality, run smoothly and very easy to use.
We hope this app will be useful for you.
let’s led – led banner app
Let’s Led turns your iphone/ipad into an ticker display. a time clock, and with over 100 symbol, you can send any message you want.