Pretty much everyone acknowledges that Netgear’s Arlo system is one of the best true wireless home security camera systems on the planet. So why doesn’t everyone use Arlo? Simple: Arlo cameras are really expensive. Whether you already have a system and want to expand or you plan to buy one and start building it out, today is definitely the day to pull the trigger. Why? Because Amazon has Arlo Pro by NETGEAR Add-on Security Camera refurbs in stock for just $119.99 each. That’s the lowest price we’ve seen in at least 6 months, and it’s a big discount compared to the $190 retail price.
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Add-on Camera only – Base Station Required
- 100% Wire-free and Weather-resistant- Free of power cords hassles to place your camera where you need it indoor or outdoor(IP65)
- Rechargeable Batteries – Arlo Pro cameras include rechargeable batteries that support fast charging
- 2-Way Audio – Built-in mic and speaker enable push-to-talk capability, so you can listen in and talk back
- 7 Days of Free Cloud Recordings – Arlo Pro comes with rolling 7-day cloud recordings. Live stream or view recorded video and audio for up to 7 days
- Works with Amazon Alexa/Echo Show/Fire TV/Google Assistant – View your live video with a simple voice command. Works with IFTTT, Samsung SmartThings, and more
- Arlo Smart adds powerful intelligence to your Arlo cameras. Customize alerts to detect people, specific zones, and contact emergency responders right from your smartphone’s lock screen (optional service, includes 1-month trial).Wireless range:300+ feet line of sight
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.