If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Have you ever been on a road trip and wished you could plug something in but you forgot your car charger? Or perhaps you drive to work or school every day and you wish you could recharge your laptop on the way. Whatever the case, it’s high time you realized that you actually can do those things and more. Pick up a FOVAL 150W Car Power Inverter on Amazon for just $17 and you can plug in anything you would normally plug into a wall outlet at your house. There are also two USB ports built in so you can charge your cell phone and tablet while you’re at it.
Here are some additional details from the product page:
- Premium 150w car power inverter with 2 USB ports and AC outlets. Dual USB ports can charge most phones and tablets simultaneously (Max 3.1A total output), while AC outlets great for Christmas gift, charging string lights, laptop, breast pump, CPAP machine, nebulizer, game console, kindle, TV, DVD players, lights, iPad, and other electronic devices
- Travel kit: just about credit card size – 3.2 x 2.5 x 1.5 inches, space-saving and easy storage, with aluminum shell design, extremely portable and lightweight at only 8 oz+
- Mufti-Protection: built-in fuse to protect your device, safe charging design provides protection against, overheating, under and over voltage charging, short circuiting, overloads, and overcharging
- Durable metal housing provides advanced protection from drops and bumps. Integrated very silent cooling fan helps reduce heat and prevents short-circuit
- What you get: Foval 150W car power inverter, user manual, 18 months warranty and 100% customer service /*****/ Please make sure that you buy from Foval, if not, please return the item you get /****/
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.