Always the optimists, Apple blogs have reported a few times that Apple’s AirPower wireless charging mat is now set to launch at some point this year. You know, the one that the company first showed off all the way back in September 2017. That may be true and Apple might finally release it in the coming months, but even still, you probably shouldn’t buy one. Why? Because it’s going to cost an arm and a leg while the JE Triple Wireless Charger Station is only $37.99 on Amazon after you clip the 5% coupon.
Here’s some info from the product page:
- 【Three Charging Unit】This wireless charging pad supports 3 Qi-Enabled phone to be charged simultaneously. Note: It does not charge through metal or cases thicker than 4mm;
- 【STABLE WIRELESS CHARGING】 – Compatible with all Qi-certified wireless charging enabled devices made by Samsung, Google, Motorola and Nokia plus those that have a Qi-certified wireless charging enabled case or adapter
- 【Compatible Device】Supports wireless charging on QI-ENABLED devices like iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Plus, Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, Galaxy S6/S6 Edge, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Lumia920 and other Qi-enabled devices
- 【Advanced Safety Protection】The device can be charged immediately as long as you put the corresponding Qi device on the corresponding position of the wireless charger. And you can save your time since you don’t need to change connector frequently. In addition。
- 【What You Get】Wireless Charger Station, Micro USB cable ， AC adapter, User guide, 24-months warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.