For $150, you can get yourself an awesome Philips Hue LightStrip plus that supports 16 million colors, smartphone or voice control, and compatibility with most popular smart home systems, as well as the Philips Hue Hub you’ll need to control it. Or for $30, you can get a MagicLight LED Strip Light that also supports 16 million colors, smartphone or voice control, and compatibility with most popular smart home systems. Oh, and it’s even longer than the Philips Hue version and doesn’t even need a hub!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- ✔ Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant: Voice Control Your MagicLight WiFi Strip Light with Amazon Echo or Echo Dot and Google Assistant.
- ✔ Works with IOS/Android: Personalize Your Lights to Match Your Mood, Control it Remotely When You are not at Home, DIY Your Lights Depending on Various Events by Connecting it to IFTTT.
- ✔ Various Modes: Color Palette, Group Control, Music Mode, Timer, Dimmable, MIC Function, DIY Mode, Scene Mode …It is great for holidays and events like Christmas, Halloween, Parties etc.
- ✔ Applications: Showcase, Residential, Office, Hotel, Shop, TV Backlighting, Exhibition Room, Landscaping, Indoor, Dining Room, Bed Room, Upstairs, Kitchen, Porch, Desk, and Living Room etc.
- ✔ What You Get: 12V UL Listed Transformer + 16.4Ft 150LEDs IP65 Flexible RGB Strip Light + WiFi Control Box with 24Key Remote. 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason + 18 Month Warranty for Quality-Related Issues.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.