Streaming device makers used to be all about set top boxes. But now, thanks to things like the Fire TV Stick and Roku Streaming Stick, attention has shifted almost entirely to the dongle form factor. It’s so much better because you don’t need to have yet another box taking up space on one of your surfaces. Instead, these streaming sticks are tucked away behind your TV, never to be seen again. Apple doesn’t make a streaming dongle, which is pretty ironic considering how much Apple loves dongles. If you have an Apple TV and you wish you could tuck it away behind your flat screen like a dongle, your wish has just been granted. Pick up a TotalMount Apple TV Mount on Amazon and you’re good to go.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Mount for Apple TV (Apple TV and remote not included)
- Perfect for wall-mounted televisions (Attaches Apple TV to the back of your television)
- Compatible with all Apple TVs (including the new Apple TV 4K and the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Apple TV generations)
- Includes many premium, patented features
- Includes three mounting options: innovative hooks for TV vents, special adhesive for elevated TV temperatures, and screws for wall mounting
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.