Sonos had a few solid sales available this past Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but they were nothing compared to the deals that the world’s top smart speaker maker just let loose for Super Bowl 53. For a limited time beginning right now, you can save a whopping $100 on the Sonos PlayBar TV Sound Bar as well as the Sonos PlayBase. The more compact Sonos Beam Sound Bar with Alexa is also on sale, and you can save $50 on this awesome speaker. The Sonos SUB is a must-have with either of those speakers if you really want to feel each and every hit during the big game, and it’s $100 off during the sale. Finally — and this isn’t part of the official Sonos sale — Amazon’s hidden deal still lets you snag two Sonos Play:1 speakers for just $298, and you get a free $30 Amazon gift card when you do.
Sonos PLAYBAR TV Soundbar
- Complements HD television screens with crisp and powerful sound from nine Amplified speaker drivers. Wirelessly streams all your favorite music services too.
- Connect your Playbar to any Amazon Echo or Alexa-enabled device, then just ask for the music you love.
- Syncs wirelessly with other Sonos speakers so you can listen to TV or music in perfect sync, throughout your home.
- Pair with two Ones and a Sub for a 5.1 surround system, the ultimate home theater experience.
- Simple two-cord setup. One for power and one for the TV. Control from your existing TV remote, or wirelessly Connect on the Sonos app from your smart device.
Sonos PLAYBASE for Home Theater and Streaming Music
- Full-theater sound for tvs on stands and furniture. Wirelessly streams all your favorite music services too
- Pair with Sub and two Play:1s for full surround sound. Sync wirelessly with other Sonos speakers to enjoy TV, sports and music throughout your home.
- Custom-built 10-speaker array delivers a completely immersive audio experience. Robust construction securely supports tvs up to 75 lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2.28 x 28.35 x 14.96 inches, feet must be at least 2.3 inch tall to allow for PLAYBASE clearance
- Simple two-cord setup. Control from your existing TV remote, or wirelessly connect on the Sonos app from your smart device
All-new Sonos Beam
- Listen to music, TV, movies, podcasts, radio, audiobooks and video games. Experience rich, detailed sound that fills the entire room.
- Thoughtfully designed for your home. Place on your TV stand or wall mount.
- Ask Alexa to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn and SiriusXM. Listen to hundreds of other streaming services with the Sonos app.
- Add the latest Alexa-enabled video streaming device such as Fire TV for remote-free control. Find, start and manage shows and movies just by asking.
- With software updates, your listening experience is always improving.
- Set-up is quick and easy. Download the Sonos app, connect Beam to power and your TV, then follow the app instructions.
- Connect Sonos speakers wirelessly to create a home sound system. Create a home theater system with a pair of rear speakers and a Sub.
- Play sound from your Apple devices to Sonos with AirPlay, and Ask Siri to play music all over your home.
- Adds dramatically deeper bass to any Sonos wireless speaker. Hear parts of the music you’ve never heard before
- Connect wirelessly to Playbar, Plabase, Beam, One, Play:1, Play:3, Play:5, and Connect:Amp
- Two force-cancelling speaker drivers positioned face-to-face offer deep sound with zero cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Simple one button set up
- Display it or hide it. This slim Subwoofer sounds great standing up or on it’s side. You can even place it under a couch. Available in black or white.
Two Room Set with Sonos Play:1 + $30 Amazon Gift card
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Fill two separate rooms with different music, or link them together to hear the same song in both. Great surround speakers for your Sonos home theater, too
- Versatile, compact fit. Place them wherever you want and enjoy rich, room-filling sound
- Streams all your favorite music services like Amazon Music Unlimited, Spotify, Pandora, Apple Music and more
- Easy 10-minute wi-fi set up. No Bluetooth pairing problems or interruptions
- Connects wirelessly to Sonos speakers in other rooms so you can expand your Home Sound System when you’re ready
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.