When most people think of Logitech Harmony, they think of the company’s pricey remotes like the Logitech Harmony Ultimate and Logitech Harmony Elite. Those remotes are obviously terrific, but there are also some far less expensive and far simpler options that you might want to check out. Our favorite basic universal remote is the Logitech Harmony 650 Infrared All in One Remote Control, and it’s currently on sale on Amazon for just $29.99. Definitely check it out.
Here;’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup – replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room. AA batteries required (best with Polaroid AA batteries)
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like “Watch a DVD” automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8,Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.