The DLAND RC-F03 Water Stream LED Faucet Tap might seem like it’s silly. In fact, even after we ordered a pair we were skeptical that we would actually like them. Now that they’re installed, however, we can’t imagine being without them. These little adapters screw onto the faucet in your bathroom or kitchen and automatically begin to glow as soon as you turn the water on. You’ll see a blue light if the water is cold, red if it’s hot, or green if it’s just right. At just $9.99 a pair, these adapters are way too cool to pass up.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Made of ABS material with excellent corrosion resistance. Ideal for bathroom or kitchen, very fantastic and durable.
- Easy to install, Helps children avoid scalding water. A device must have for every home.
- This small device is suitable for most taps,When the water temperature is below 32 degrees, the light color is blue. When the water temperature is between 33 to 41 degrees, the right shows green. When the water temperature is between 42 to 45 degrees, it will display the red. When the water temperature is higher than 46 degrees, the light flashing red
- 3 Colors Changes Depending on the temperature for Kitchen and Bathroms. 2 PACK with Connectors
- Note: If the LED water faucet lights up, it requires a certain water pressure. And it won’t light up if the water pressure is too low.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.