To say that Amazon’s sale on the iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity and Alexa was the best-selling Roomba deal of Black Friday is something of an understatement. This best-in-class robot vacuum dropped to its lowest price ever, and thousands upon thousands of our readers jumped on it. So many people bought it that it has been completely out of stock on Amazon ever since Cyber Week, but now it’s finally back — and it’s back on sale at a discount! You won’t save quite as much as you would have during the holiday shopping season, but Amazon is still offering a big $150 discount. Definitely grab one before they’re gone again.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Power-Lifting Suction delivers 5X the air power* for improved pick-up performance
- Patented iAdapt 2.0 Navigation with vSLAM technology allows the robot to map its surroundings to clean an entire level of your home
- Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt, dust, and pet hair
- Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes instantly adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with floors
- High-Efficiency Filter captures 99% of allergens, pollen, and dust as small as 10 microns
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job
- Featuring these other Roomba robot essentials – Wi-Fi Connectivity, Edge-Sweeping Brush, Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head, Patented Dirt Detect Technology, Smart Navigation, Works on Carpets and Hard Floors
- Box Content: 1 Home Base Charging Station, 1 Extra AeroForce High-Efficiency Filter, 1 Extra Side Brush, 1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier
- iRobot does not guarantee the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non-authorized resellers on Amazon, and they are not eligible for warranty or replacement from iRobot
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.