On one hand, having a smartphone case that’s all scuffed up and scratched is a good thing because it means it’s doing its job and protecting your phone from all those blemishes. On the other hand, it makes your sleek and expensive smartphone look cheap and crummy. Check out the Just Mobile TENC Self-Healing iPhone Case on Amazon. It looks like a plain old case, but it has a special coating that can actually heal itself from fine scratches! It obviously won’t do anything if you gouge it with a knife, but normal fine scratching and swirling will be a thing of the past.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Unique design that balances slimness and protection. Advanced two-tone hard & soft molded composite materials.
- Crystal-clear hard-shell polycarbonate (PC) providing rigid structural support. Soft Thermoplastic (TPU) side frame is shockproof and easy to put on and remove.
- Signature patented self-healing coating from Germany restore unsightly casual scratches.
- Full encompassing coverage covering the bottom and side buttons, protecting against bumps and dusts.
- Convenient lanyard hole for extra safety. 0.3mm safety gap eliminates more pattern and protects glass-back.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.