Bose makes terrific noise cancelling headphones, and you really can’t go wrong with the QuietComfort 35s. We also love Bowers & Wilkins’ PX wireless noise cancelling headphones. There can only be one king, however, and the consensus among most reviewers is that Sony’s top-of-the-line headphones are as good as it gets. There’s only one problem, though: they’re super expensive at $350. If you want the best possible sound and noise cancellation at the lowest possible price, Amazon is selling refurbished Sony WH1000XM2B Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones right now for just $199.99. That’s an insanely good price, and it might not be around much longer.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day limited hardware warranty.
- Smart Listening automatically detects your activity, whether you’re travelling in an airport or sitting in a quiet area, then balances the noise cancelling levels accordingly. You can customize your preferences with the Sony I Headphones Connect App.
- Leave your headphones on: Place your hand over the right ear cup to turn the volume down for instant conversation.Change the track, turn the volume up or down, and take or make calls by tapping or swiping the panel with your fingertip.
- Keep the music playing with up to 30 hours of battery life and quick charging, for up to 70 minutes of play after just 10 minutes of charging.
- Hear music that stays true to the original recording with Hi-Res Audio. Optimized for Hi-Res Audio, S-Master HX reduces distortion and allows you to enjoy all the subtleties in your music.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.