Looking for smart ways to save some money in the new year? Here’s a thought: instead of buying overpriced juice at whole foods, squeeze your own! It’s far fresher than any juice you’ll buy in a bottle, and it usually tastes better too since you can fine tune your recipe using the exact combination of fruits that you want. If you don’t already have a juicer, don’t worry because you’re in luck. The Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer happens to be the best-selling citrus juicer on Amazon, and it’s on sale right now for less than $22.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Adjustable reamer with 3 pulp control settings-low, medium, high
- Auto-reversing universal juicer cone for more efficient juicing
- Final-Spin feature extracts more juice from pulp
- Extra-long Snap-Up spout accommodates more glasses and prevents dripping
- Brushed stainless steel design, Easy-clean dishwasher-safe parts, BPA free
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.