If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Looking for smart ways to save some money in the new year? Here’s a thought: instead of buying overpriced juice at whole foods, squeeze your own! It’s far fresher than any juice you’ll buy in a bottle, and it usually tastes better too since you can fine tune your recipe using the exact combination of fruits that you want. If you don’t already have a juicer, don’t worry because you’re in luck. The Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer happens to be the best-selling citrus juicer on Amazon, and it’s on sale right now for less than $22.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Adjustable reamer with 3 pulp control settings-low, medium, high
- Auto-reversing universal juicer cone for more efficient juicing
- Final-Spin feature extracts more juice from pulp
- Extra-long Snap-Up spout accommodates more glasses and prevents dripping
- Brushed stainless steel design, Easy-clean dishwasher-safe parts, BPA free
- 1 Powecom KN95 masks are FDA-authorized and certified by NIOSH to work even better than most 3M N95 masks!
- 2 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 3 iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets…
- 4 Kasa Smart (HS103P4) Plug by TP-Link, Smart Home WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa, Echo, Google Hom…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.