Amazon confirmed to TechCrunch this week that more than 1 million people pre-ordered its new gadget called the Echo Auto. What’s an Echo Auto, you ask? It’s basically an Echo for cars, connecting to your car’s audio system and giving you access to Alexa. You can only pre-order one by invitation though, and who knows how soon yours will actually ship. If you want something that’s available right now and is even better than the Echo Auto because it packs way more features, check out the Roav Viva by Anker. And right now is the perfect time to get one because it’s on sale at a 20% discount!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- Alexa Inside: ‘s voice service gives you complete voice control in your car. Just say the word to get directions, listen to audiobooks from Audible, shop online, play music, and more over Bluetooth, CarPlay, Android Auto, or an Aux in connection. What You Get: Roav VIVA, Manual, Quick Guide, Happy Card, Skills Cards, 12-month warranty and our friendly customer service. (Please note: Spotify is not supported. )
- High-Speed Charging: Dual charging ports equipped with Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ technology deliver blazing charging speeds to both driver and passenger. Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported.
- Supports Alexa Communication: Calling, Messaging, Drop In, and Announcements — all hands-free.
- Voice Isolation: 2 integrated microphones provide noise cancellation and accurate voice identification.
- Note: Please check the dimensions of the space surrounding your car’s cigarette lighter to see if VIVA will fit before purchasing. If your VIVA cannot be plugged in or has Bluetooth connection issues, return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchasing. Please check the list of unsuitable car models VIVA is incompatible with in the User Guide found in the Technical Specifications section below. If you have other issues, contact us via Live Chat in the app.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.