If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you’re anything like me, you hate traditional socket sets. They always end up falling out of the case so they just rattle around the bottom of your toolbox. That means anytime you need one, you have to dig around for 5 minutes before you finally find the proper size socket. But what if you only had one socket and it was always the proper size? The Tacklife Universal Socket is exactly that. It has 54 retractable steel pins that fit any nut or bolt from 7mm all the way up to 19mm. It’s a must-have that should be in every toolbox, and it’s only $14 on Amazon.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Suitable for any brand drill and Tacklife drill : PCD01B, PCD02B, PCD04B,PCD04C,PCD02C
- ❤Perfect Tool Gift for Christmas❤
- ▲ 【Special Design】 – With one more wrench adapter, suitable for standard 1/4 to 3/4inches and metric 7mm to 19mm screws with no more than 450NM torque, meeting all your needs
- ▲ 【Chrome Vanadium Steel】 – Each socket contains 54 steel spring pins; With chrome vanadium steel, the hardness can reach 56HRC; The heat treatment finish provides strong rust resistance
- ▲ 【Universal】 – Can be adjusted to unscrew most metric, wing nuts, broken nuts, stripped nuts, eye bolts, square nuts, hexes, etc
- ▲【Adjustable Function】- Unique design automatically adjusts to any size or shape, compact and easy to carry. The design of the Hexgon and Spring Pin can be closely engaged with the parts, seamless, not easy to slip
- ▲【Wide Application】 – Suitable for automobile industry, home maintenance, manufacturing, construction and other industries, also favored by home decoration DIY design enthusiasts
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.