Electric bikes are awesome. There’s no doubt about it. Whether you need to zip around urban areas or take a relaxing ride around your favorite park, eBikes are game-changers. Of course, there’s one big barrier that stands between most people and the electric bikes of their dreams: money. EBikes can cost $1,000 or more, which is a whole lot of cash to part with even if they are awesome. Thankfully, there are a few good options out there that aren’t quite so expensive, and we’ve got a good one for you to check out on Thursday. The SwagCycle Pro Folding Electric Bike typically sells for $500, and it’s worth every penny thanks to its compact design, 18 MPH top speed, and impressive 15.5-mile range. Grab one right now on Amazon, however, and you’ll only pay $399.99!
Here’s a video of the bike in action:
If top speed isn’t as important to you as having pedals to use when your battery is running low, check out the SwagCycle EB-5 Pro instead.
Here’s what you need to know about the SwagCycle Pro from the product page:
- Robust and foldable; the e bike’s sturdy frame can support up to 264 pounds and collapse its stem and handlebars for easy storage
- Extreme torque; tackle speeds up to 18 mph via app optimization and climb inclines up to 12 degrees on a powerful zero emission motor
- Long lasting charge; a single charge lets you traverse up to 15.5 miles of thrilling adventures and new discoveries
- App control; connect your iOS or Android with the SwagCycle 2 app to track your trip, speed, GPS location, and more
- USB port; plug your mobile devices into the electric bike’s USB port to stay fully charged wherever you go
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.