People went crazy when Sony’s WH1000XM2 headphones went on sale at a discount during Black Friday. In fact, our readers ordered thousands of pairs of these headphones, which shouldn’t come as much of a surprise for two reasons. 1) They’re incredible headphones. 2) They’re very expensive at $350, so people jump at the opportunity to get them at a discount. If you missed out on Amazon’s Black Friday sale, it’s time to turn that frown upside down because you can now get the insanely popular Sony WH1000XM2/B Wireless Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi Headphones for just $199.99 thanks to a new Amazon sale on refurbs. They’re guaranteed, warrantied, and you’d have to be crazy to pass up this deal.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day limited hardware warranty.
- Smart Listening automatically detects your activity, whether you’re travelling in an airport or sitting in a quiet area, then balances the noise cancelling levels accordingly. You can customize your preferences with the Sony I Headphones Connect App.
- Leave your headphones on: Place your hand over the right ear cup to turn the volume down for instant conversation.Change the track, turn the volume up or down, and take or make calls by tapping or swiping the panel with your fingertip.
- Keep the music playing with up to 30 hours of battery life and quick charging, for up to 70 minutes of play after just 10 minutes of charging.
- Hear music that stays true to the original recording with Hi-Res Audio. Optimized for Hi-Res Audio, S-Master HX reduces distortion and allows you to enjoy all the subtleties in your music.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.