The annual CES show kicks off next week and we’ll undoubtedly see a ton of great new TVs unveiled at the show. Don’t get too excited though, because it’ll be months before they start launching and they’ll also be way overpriced at first. If you want a new TV, however, now is actually the perfect time to buy one because last year’s models are going on sale as new ones are unveiled. The best deal we’ve found so far happens to be on our favorite Samsung TV of 2018, the Samsung NU8000 Series 4K TV. All of the best-selling sizes are discounted right now, including the 65-inch model for $502 off and the massive 82-inch model at a whopping $1,002 discount. There’s no telling when these deals will end though, so grab one while you still can.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- HDR Plus: See movies and shows just as the director intended in stunning high dynamic range
- Ultra Slim Array: The Ultra Slim Array dynamically fine tunes the deepness of the blacks, to the brightness of the whites, for a picture with sensational contrast
- Dynamic Crystal Color: Discover an expanded world of colors where millions of shades HDTVs can’t replicate make all the difference
- Motion Rate 240: Enjoy smooth, crisp action even in the fastest scenes
- Smart TV with Bixby Voice: A revolutionary way to help find streaming and live TV shows with a Universal Guide, one remote and voice assistance
- Please note the differences between the UN55NU8000 and the UN55NU800D. NU8000: Eclipse silver bezel color, 550 nits HDR sustained brightness, Supreme UHD micro dimming. NU800D: Carbon silver bezel color, 530 nits HDR sustained brightness, UHD Dimming.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.