You might not have heard of the brand Mpow before, but it’s a name you won’t soon forget once you pick on a pair of upgraded Mpow Flame Bluetooth Earbuds with Bassup Technology. These headphones are the brand new version of the original Mpow Flame earbuds, which have been best-sellers on Amazon for more than a year now. The new version offers all the same great features of the original such as great battery life and IPX7 water-resistance, but they also have even better sound quality and deeper bass. For $22.99, you really can’t go wrong.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- IPX7 WATERPROOF TECHNOLOGY: If you know you might sweat a lot in long distance running, sweaty workouts or heavy training, the Mpow sport headphones with IPX7 waterproof would be of interest to you. It can withstand dropping sweat and splashed water.
- 8~10 HOUR STELLAR BATTERY LIFE: The Mpow Bluetooth earbuds offer 8~10-hour battery life from a 1.5 hours charge, which is bound to make your everyday more pleasurable, anywhere you go.
- UNSURPASSED COMFORT AND SECURITY: 4 pairs ear tips (XS, S, M, L) fit securely in your ear canal and also form a gentle seal for additional passive noise reduction and comfortable earhooks provide support and stay secure. Memory-foam ear tips and a cord clip help you get a customized fit with your Mpow wireless earphones.
- IMMERSE YOURSLF IN MUSIC: The Mpow wireless headphones deliver a clear, detailed sound and enhanced bass response, ensured by tuned driver and leading edge wireless technologies that include Bluetooth 4.1 and CSR chip for decent Hi-Fi sound.
- SHINE YOUR LIFE ALWAYS: Get rich, powerful sound from our Mpow Flame Bluetooth headphones. They’re engineered to stay in place and stay comfortable. We’ve packed them full of technologies so you can push your workouts to the limits.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.