Alexa is one of the greatest things to happen to smart home tech in recent years, but it’s a double-edged sword. We end up relying so much on Alexa to control all of our gadgets and gizmos that it becomes very frustrating when we have devices that aren’t compatible with Alexa. When it comes to all of your home entertainment gear, there’s an awesome device that can bridge the gap. The Logitech Harmony Hub can be placed anywhere with line of sight to your home theater, and it’ll let you control all of your devices with an app on your smartphone or with Alexa. Best of all, it’s on sale for under $57 right now.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Works with Alexa to easily control your home entertainment devices with your voice
- Combine up to 8 remotes and countless apps into one easy-to-use smartphone app.
- Create customized activities to control your home entertainment. For example, simply tap “Date Night” and Harmony can turn on your Sony Android TV, launch Netflix, dim your Philips Hue smart lights and turn on your Sonos connected speaker
- Harmony App for iOS or Android smartphone or tablet: Simply swipe and tap to control channels, movies, 50 customizable channel Favorites
- Closed cabinet control: Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices in closed cabinets
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.