If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Alexa is one of the greatest things to happen to smart home tech in recent years, but it’s a double-edged sword. We end up relying so much on Alexa to control all of our gadgets and gizmos that it becomes very frustrating when we have devices that aren’t compatible with Alexa. When it comes to all of your home entertainment gear, there’s an awesome device that can bridge the gap. The Logitech Harmony Hub can be placed anywhere with line of sight to your home theater, and it’ll let you control all of your devices with an app on your smartphone or with Alexa. Best of all, it’s on sale for under $57 right now.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Works with Alexa to easily control your home entertainment devices with your voice
- Combine up to 8 remotes and countless apps into one easy-to-use smartphone app.
- Create customized activities to control your home entertainment. For example, simply tap “Date Night” and Harmony can turn on your Sony Android TV, launch Netflix, dim your Philips Hue smart lights and turn on your Sonos connected speaker
- Harmony App for iOS or Android smartphone or tablet: Simply swipe and tap to control channels, movies, 50 customizable channel Favorites
- Closed cabinet control: Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices in closed cabinets
- 1 Powecom FFP2 Protective Face Masks (Headband), 94%+ Filtration Efficiency, Disposable Particula…
- 2 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 3 Lysol Disinfecting, 480 6 Packs of 80 Wipes, (Lemon & Spring Waterfall), Lemon, Spring
- 4 Lysol 2284 Crisp Linen Spray, 4 PACK, blue
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.