One of the reasons media streaming dongles are so popular is because they don’t take up any space. Instead, they plug into HDMI ports on the back of a TV and stay hidden while you browse and stream. Apple doesn’t make a dongle like Amazon’s Fire TV Stick and the Roku Streaming Stick, but there’s a low-cost accessory that can accomplish the same thing with the Apple TV. The TotalMount Apple TV Mount attaches to the back of your flat screen TV so you can tuck it away securely out of sight. It’s such a great accessory that it probably should’ve come with your Apple TV to begin with.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Mount for Apple TV (Apple TV and remote not included)
- Perfect for wall-mounted televisions (Attaches Apple TV to the back of your television)
- Compatible with all Apple TVs (including the new Apple TV 4K and the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Apple TV generations)
- Includes many premium, patented features
- Includes three mounting options: innovative hooks for TV vents, special adhesive for elevated TV temperatures, and screws for wall mounting
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.