Sony makes some of the best noise cancelling headphones on the planet right now, and they typically come with hefty price tags. As the old expression goes, you get what you pay for. This holiday shopping season has been packed with terrific deals on Sony headphones though, and there’s one last bargain you can take advantage of before Christmas arrives. The Sony Premium Noise Cancelling Wireless Behind-Neck in Ear Headphones typically sell for $300 and they’re worth every penny. Get a pair right now on Amazon though, and you’ll only pay $198!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- Digital noise cancelling with atmospheric pressure optimizing – perfect for flying
- Sony | headphones connect” app for Android/iOS to use smart listening technology to control your ambient sound settings.
- Smart listening by smart auto-settings automatically adjusts ambient sound to your activity. Ambient sound mode to hear essential sound without taking your headphones off.
- Optimized for the Google assistant with an update. Ask it questions. Tell it do things. It’s your own personal Google, always ready to help.
- High-quality audio with DSEE HX, S-Master HX, LDAC and apt HD. Frequency response: 3–40000 Hz
- Battery life up to 10 hours (with wireless noise cancelling)
- Hands free calling with vibration notification
- In the box: carrying pouch, Plug adaptor for in-flight use, Connection cable, USB cable
- Connectivity Technology: Bluetooth
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.