Thanks to the BACtrack C6 Keychain Breathalyzer, you’ll never have to wonder again whether or not you’re sober enough to get behind the wheel of a car. Of course you should never even consider driving if you think there’s even the slightest possibility that you’ve had too much to drink, but now you can completely eliminate the guesswork. The C6 utilizes the same accurate technology as law enforcement officials to measure your blood alcohol content, and you should definitely check it out.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- PROFESSIONAL-GRADE ACCURACY – Powered by BACtrack’s patented BluFire Fuel Cell Sensor, the BACtrack C6 utilizes the same pro-grade technology trusted by hospitals, clinics, and even law enforcement.
- DUAL-MODE OPERATION – Choose “Standalone Mode” and your BAC results are delivered directly to a bright, easy-to-read OLED screen. Alternatively, choose “App Mode” and the BACtrack C6 wirelessly delivers your BAC results to your smartphone via Bluetooth.
- ZEROLINE TECHNOLOGY – With BACtrack’s innovative Zero Line technology, you’re in control of your night. After your BAC results are delivered, Zero Line estimates the time until your BAC is 0.00%, allowing you to quickly and easily know where you stand.
- ULTRA-PORTABLE – The smallest pro-grade alcohol tester ever created, the BACtrack C6 is roughly the size of a 9V battery and weighs only 1.5oz. Attach it to your keys or put it in your pocket or purse and have it with you any time you drink!
- 30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE & ONE YEAR WARRANTY – We stand by all our products, but if you are unhappy with your BACtrack, you may return it any time during the first 30 days. All BACtracks also come with a one year warranty, no matter where you purchase.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes..