I was in Whole Foods the other day and I went to buy a bottle of fresh squeezed juice. It cost $11. Seriously… $11! I put the bottle back down and made the decision then and there to get myself a juicer. The one I landed on is the Juiceman Citrus Juicer, which is on sale right now on Amazon for $25. Yup, that’s barely more than the cost of two bottles of the juice I was going to buy from Whole Foods. It’s one of the best-selling citrus juicers on Amazon with tons of 5-star reviews, and it pretty much pays for itself the first time you use it.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Two Juicing Cones – For citrus big and small! The large cone works with oranges, grapefruits, and other large fruits. The small cone is perfect for lemons and limes
- Auto-Reversing – The juicing cone reverses direction each time you press down on it. This ensures maximum juice extraction from every piece of citrus
- Pressure-Activated – Juicing begins when you press citrus onto the cone. It’s that easy!
- 40W of Power – The durable motor provides the perfect amount of power for quickly juicing citrus
- Pulp Strainer – Pulp is separated during juicing so you can add in as much as you want or use it in breads and other baked goods
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.