On a normal day, the iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity is already a tremendous value at its full $375 retail price. That fee gets you a remarkably capable robot vacuum with great suction, impressive battery life, and even Alexa compatibility. It flew off the virtual store shelves when it was discounted for Black Friday, but we have some great news if you missed that deal: it’s on sale again right now for the same price! Grab one now and you’ll pay just $279, but only until this deal is done.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Sleek, Premium design complements your home decor; includes 1 dual mode virtual wall barrier for more control over where your robot cleans
- 3-Stage cleaning system and dual Multi-Surface brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Patented dirt detect sensors alert roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot home app; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google assistant
- Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging.The packaging is in process of being updated
- Featuring these other roomba Robot essentials – Wi-Fi connectivity, edge-sweeping brush, auto-adjust cleaning head, works on carpets and hard floors
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.