Amazon has been running a killer sale lately on current-generation iPad tablets, and you can still snag one for as low as $249. That’s a killer deal indeed, but there’s another sale that just popped up on the site that’s even more noteworthy. Why? Because opportunities to save on Apple’s brand new iPad Pro tablets are few and far between, but you can save up to $50 if you buy one today on Amazon. The 64GB version of Apple’s 11-inch iPad Pro is currently on sale for $759, which is a $40 discount from its normal $800 price. Or bump it up to the 256GB version of Apple’s 11-inch iPad Pro and you can grab one for $899.99, a $50 discount.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- 11-inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone, and wide color
- A12X Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- Four speaker audio with wider stereo sound
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- USB-C connector for charging and accessories
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.