Okay seriously, I will never again live in a home without DLAND RC-F03 LED Water Stream Faucet Taps on all of the sinks. These little gadgets are so simple but so brilliant. Screw one onto your tap, then turn the water on and it’ll instantly light up in one of three colors. Blue means the water is cold, red means it’s hot, and green means it’s just right!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Made of ABS material with excellent corrosion resistance. Ideal for bathroom or kitchen, very fantastic and durable.
- Easy to install, Helps children avoid scalding water. A device must have for every home.
- This small device is suitable for most taps,When the water temperature is below 32 degrees, the light color is blue. When the water temperature is between 33 to 41 degrees, the right shows green. When the water temperature is between 42 to 45 degrees, it will display the red. When the water temperature is higher than 46 degrees, the light flashing red
- 3 Colors Changes Depending on the temperature for Kitchen and Bathroms. 2 PACK with Connectors
- Note: If the LED water faucet lights up, it requires a certain water pressure. And it won’t light up if the water pressure is too low.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.