If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Well what do we have here, Apple fans? The iPad deal that rocked Cyber Week had sold out on Amazon earlier this week, but it’s somehow back in stock today! That means you can get a brand new Apple iPad with 32GB of storage for just $249. That’s an all-time low and $80 off the tablet’s regular price, which is pretty much unheard of for an Apple product. If 32GB isn’t enough, you can also save as much as $80 on 128GB iPad tablets. There’s a very good chance that these deals will disappear over the weekend — if the don’t sell out first — so definitely grab one while you still can.
Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, 32GB) - Silver (Previous Model) Price:$249.00 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, 32GB) - Space Gray (Previous Model) Price:$249.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, 128GB) - Gold (Previous Model) Price:$349.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, 128GB) - Silver (Previous Model) Price:$379.00 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s more info from the product page:
- 9.7-inch Retina display
- A10 Fusion chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 8MP camera with 1080p video and 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MIMO
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Two speaker audio
- 1 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 2 AccuMed Face Mask, Protective Face Mask (10 Count)
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 4 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel Metallic Design Series, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Pump…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.