Bose might be the first name that comes to mind when many people think of noise cancelling headphones, but there isn’t a pair of Bose headphones on Earth that draws this kind of attention. When the $200 Sony WH-CH700N Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones went on sale for $98 on Black Friday, more than 5,000 of our readers rushed to Amazon to take advantage of the massive discount. The deal unfortunately sold out pretty quickly, but it came back earlier this week… before selling out again. Good news! It’s back in stock one last time, and new orders will be delivered in time for Christmas. What are you waiting for!?
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Noise cancellation adjusts to your environment with One Push AINC
- Long lasting listening with up to 35 hours of battery and quick charging
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming with NFC one-touch
- Built-in microphone for hands free calls and use with your voice assistant
- Customize your sound as you like with the “Sony | headphones connect” app for Android/iOS
- 50 hours of Noise Canceling when used with wired connection.
- Hear more detail with 40mm Driver Unit. In the box: USB Cable, Headphone Cable .
- Frequency Response(Bluetooth Communication) – 20Hz – 20,000Hz (44.1kHz Sampling). Effective Range Line of sight approx.30ft (10m). Frequency Range 2.4GHz band
- Connectivity technology : Bluetooth; NFC
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.