Okay seriously, this is an awesome little accessory that every iPhone owner should have. The Lexar JumpDrive C20i 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Cable looks like a regular old Lightning cable and it can be used to connect your iPhone to a computer or to a wall charger, just like any other Lightning cable. But it also has a very cool feature no other cable has. When you connect it to your iPhone, you can access a 128GB flash drive hidden inside the connector. This way you can offload all your big files and then easily transfer them to another device like a PC.
Here’s more info from the produce page:
- Expands the memory of your iPhone or iPad
- 3-in-1 solution: Lightning and USB 3.0 connectors in a convenient charging cable design
- USB 3.0 performance (up to 95MB/s read and 20MB/s write)
- Compatible with both PC and Mac systems
- Automatically and securely sync files
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.