Yesterday when the Sony WH-CH700N Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones went back on sale for $98, we told you they would definitely sell out… and they did. These Sony headphones were top sellers at that price on Black Friday, so the opportunity to snag them for under $100 once again was sure to be a hit. As it turns out, however, there was a surprise in store for all of us when another seller on Amazon popped up and had these beloved headphones available for $99.99. They sold out again in black but they’re somehow still in stock in Sony’s awesome blue color, so grab a pair while you still can!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Noise cancellation adjusts to your environment with One Push AINC
- Long lasting listening with up to 35 hours of battery and quick charging
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming with NFC one-touch
- Built-in microphone for hands free calls and use with your voice assistant
- Customize your sound as you like with the “Sony | headphones connect” app for Android/iOS
- 50 hours of Noise Canceling when used with wired connection.
- Hear more detail with 40mm Driver Unit
- In the box: USB Cable, Headphone Cable
- Connectivity technology : Bluetooth; NFC
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.