Yesterday when the Sony WH-CH700N Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones went back on sale for $98, we told you they would definitely sell out… and they did. These Sony headphones were top sellers at that price on Black Friday, so the opportunity to snag them for under $100 once again was sure to be a hit. As it turns out, however, there was a surprise in store for all of us when another seller on Amazon popped up and had these beloved headphones available for $99.99. They sold out again in black but they’re somehow still in stock in Sony’s awesome blue color, so grab a pair while you still can!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Noise cancellation adjusts to your environment with One Push AINC
- Long lasting listening with up to 35 hours of battery and quick charging
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming with NFC one-touch
- Built-in microphone for hands free calls and use with your voice assistant
- Customize your sound as you like with the “Sony | headphones connect” app for Android/iOS
- 50 hours of Noise Canceling when used with wired connection.
- Hear more detail with 40mm Driver Unit
- In the box: USB Cable, Headphone Cable
- Connectivity technology : Bluetooth; NFC
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.