With Christmas now just two weeks away, it’s officially crunch time and you have to finish your holiday shopping as soon as you can. Lucky for you, Amazon is currently running a deal that’s perfect for just about anyone. The Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote is the single best-selling Fire TV product that Amazon has ever made, and it normally costs $40. They’re just $24.99 each right now though, making this exactly the sale you were waiting for to finish off your Christmas shopping.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Our best-selling Fire TV Stick, with the Alexa Voice Remote (1st Gen).
- Enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills with access to over 500,000 movies and TV episodes. Enjoy favorites from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, NBC, and more.
- Access millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox.
- Launch and control content with the included Alexa Voice Remote (1st Gen). Simply say, “Play Game of Thrones” or “Launch Netflix,” and Alexa will respond instantly. Plus, play music, find movie show times, order a pizza, and more—just ask.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch the best of live TV and sports from AMC, HGTV, ESPN, FOX, and others with a subscription to DIRECTV NOW, Sling TV, or top-rated primetime shows with CBS All Access.
- Amazon Prime membership unlocks thousands of movies and TV episodes, including “Thursday Night Football”, Amazon Original Series, Prime Video Channels, and ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- Pick up where you left off. Bring hit shows and movies with you when you travel. Plug Fire TV Stick into any TV’s HDMI port, connect to Wi-Fi, and continue streaming.
- Play current favorites or quickly discover what to watch next directly from the Home screen.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.