Amazon’s lineup of Echo speakers is fantastic, but why should your access to Alexa be confined only to Echo Dots and the like? Amazon has an awesome new accessory that’s about to be released called the Echo Input. Connect it to any speakers or stereo system and it adds far-field mics as well as Alexa voice controls, essentially turning any speaker into an Alexa speaker! It’s set to be released on Wednesday, so pre-order one now if you want to have it as soon as it’s released.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Echo Input adds Alexa to an external speaker and connects via 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth.
- Can hear you from across the room—even when music is playing.
- Stream Amazon Music, Apple Music (coming soon), Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more on your favorite speaker.
- Just ask Alexa to play a song, read the news, or check the weather and traffic.
- Set alarms and timers, add items to your to-do list, and control compatible smart home devices.
- Calling and Drop In via Bluetooth is not supported.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Slim, low-profile design fits almost anywhere.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.