Good news: after supporting fast charging on the iPhone for quite a while now, Apple finally sells an 18W wall adapter so you can make use of it! Bad news: it costs a whopping $29 on Apple’s website! That’s a tall order for a wall adapter, especially when you have no choice but to also buy a $19 USB-C to Lightning cable in order to use it. Don’t worry though, because we’re about to save you some cash. Pick up a CHOETECH 18W USB C Charger on Amazon instead, and you’ll pay less than $17 rather than $29.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- 18W power delivery: The USB Type-C charger delivers up to 18W of power with USB power Delivery (PD) specification for charging your devices.
- Usb-c port: capable of charging iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone x, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8/ S8 Plus, Nintendo switch, Google Pixel 2/Pixel/Pixel XL, Nexus 5X/6P, Lumia 950/950XL, Nokia 8 at full speed. (*Note: it will not fast charge HTC 10 and LG G5/G6 via a USB C to USB C cable.)
- Safe charging: Internal sophisticated circuit design with reliable multiple protections against over-current, over-voltage, overheating and short circuit.
- Compatibility: charge nearly all USB-C enabled devices, but we recommends pairing it with USB-C phones that support Pd function for optimal charging performance.
- What you get: 1*choetech USB C charger, 18-month warranty & friendly customer service
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.