If you ask us, Amazon’s secret sales on Sonos Play:1 two-packs (free $30 gift card) the Sonos Playbar (free $50 gift card and wall mount) are still the best bargains around right now on Sonos speakers. They’re not the only Sonos deals available though, and a new sale was just announced by Sonos on Thursday. From now until Christmas, you can save $20 on one Sonos One speaker or $50 on a two-pack. If you’re looking to experience everything that makes Sonos great plus add hands-free Alexa voice commands to your setup, this is the perfect deal for you.
- Start and control your music with your voice. Amazon Alexa built right in.
- Play songs, check news and traffic, control your smart home and enjoy all those other helpful Amazon Alexa skills using a single Sonos speaker.
- Ask Alexa to Play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn and SiriusXM. Listen to hundreds of other streaming services with the Sonos app.
- Connect wirelessly with other Sonos Home Sound System speakers to play music in any or every room.
- Enjoy surprisingly rich, room-filling sound from a smart speaker.
Two Room Set with all-new Sonos One
- Enjoy great sound and Alexa voice control in up to two rooms. 379 when sold together, or 398 separately.
- Start and control music with your voice, with Amazon Alexa built right in.
- Fill two rooms in your home with rich, crystal clear sound, the perfect way to begin your Sonos system. Or pair together in one room for richer, deeper stereo sound.
- Get the latest weather updates, flash briefings and sports scores, set timers, and enjoy all those other helpful Amazon Alexa skills.
- Add even more Sonos speakers to experience wireless audio throughout your home.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.