I have an Apple Watch Series 4 and I love it. The display is awesome and the integration with the iPhone is fantastic. But there’s another smartwatch I’ve been using off and on for about a year now called the Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami, and I often recommend it to people over the Apple Watch for four main reasons. First, it works with Android and the Apple Watch obviously isn’t an option for people with Android phones. Second, it supports sleep tracking and all-day heart rate tracking, which the Apple Watch does not. Third, it lasts for up to a whopping 30 days on a single charge — you’re lucky if you get 18 hours out of an Apple Watch. And finally, it costs just $80 instead of hundreds or even $1,000+.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Look as Good as You Feel: With a range of colors and options, the Bip is designed to be worn as an extension of your personal style. Weighing only 1.1oz (32g), and with a bright, transflective always-on 1.28″ display, the Bip can be worn all day
- Go the Distance: Use the Amazfit Bip for up to 30 days on a single 2.5-hour charge.
- Don’t Miss a Beat: Optical heart rate monitoring and built-in GPS allow you to accurately track in real-time your steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and quality of sleep. Special sport modes (running, treadmill, cycling and walking) give you even more detailed insights into your most frequent activities.
- Be in the Know: The perfect companion to keep you organized and productive all day long. Receive one-way notifications for emails, SMS messages, and incoming phone calls (prompting you to take action on your smartphone), as well as alerts for Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Snap, Slack, weather forecasts, and other mobile apps
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Buy with confidence. Amazfit offers a 30-day refund policy, and 12-month new replacement warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.