Getting behind the wheel of a car when you’ve had too much to drink is one of the stupidest things a person can do. It’s just never worth the risk. Ever. If you have trouble knowing your limitations and you might benefit from something that can tell you conclusively whether or not you’ve had too much to drink, we’ve got just the thing. The BACtrack C8 Personal Breathalyzer is so tiny that it fits on a keychain, but it uses the same accurate technology trusted by law enforcement. It also has a great feature that estimates how much time needs to pass before you’re sober again! Clip the on-site coupon and you’ll save $25.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- PROFESSIONAL-GRADE ACCURACY – Powered by BACtrack’s patented BluFire Fuel Cell Sensor, the BACtrack C8 utilizes the same pro-grade technology trusted by hospitals, clinics, and even law enforcement.
- DUAL-MODE OPERATION – Choose “Standalone Mode” and your BAC results are delivered directly to a bright, easy-to-read OLED screen. Alternatively, choose “App Mode” and the BACtrack C8 wirelessly delivers your BAC results to your smartphone via Bluetooth.
- ZEROLINE TECHNOLOGY – With BACtrack’s innovative ZeroLine technology, you’re in control of your night. After your BAC results are delivered, ZeroLine estimates the time until your BAC is 0.00%, allowing you to quickly and easily know where you stand.
- ULTRA-PORTABLE – One of the smallest police-grade alcohol tester ever created, the tiny BACtrack C8 weighs only 2 oz. It’s small size makes it easy to put it in your pocket or purse and have it with you any time you drink!
- 30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE & ONE YEAR WARRANTY – We stand by all our products, but if you are unhappy with your BACtrack, you may return it any time during the first 30 days. All BACtracks also come with a one year warranty, no matter where you purchase.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.