‘Tis the season to turbocharge your home Wi-Fi setup, and we’ve got just the thing to get the job done. The Google WiFi System has been Amazon’s best-selling mesh wireless system ever since it was first released. That makes sense of course, since it’s a Google product that works just as well as rivals at a fraction of the cost. It’s a bargain at $300, but it’s back down to an all-time low of $249 right now, making it the perfect time to upgrade.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- A new type of connected system for seamless Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and buffering
- Replaces your current router, and works your modem and internet service. It’s compatible with major internet service providers including Comcast, Time Warner, and Verizon Fios
- A single Wifi point covers up to 1,500 sq. ft, a set of three covers homes up to 4,500 sq. ft. Wifi points work together so you can add more if you need additional coverage
- Network Assist technology keeps your connection fast by always selecting the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices
- A simple app gets you set up quickly and allows you to see what’s connected, prioritize devices, and pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices.Family controls allow you to pause the WiFi on kids’ devices, like during
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.