‘Tis the season to turbocharge your home Wi-Fi setup, and we’ve got just the thing to get the job done. The Google WiFi System has been Amazon’s best-selling mesh wireless system ever since it was first released. That makes sense of course, since it’s a Google product that works just as well as rivals at a fraction of the cost. It’s a bargain at $300, but it’s back down to an all-time low of $249 right now, making it the perfect time to upgrade.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- A new type of connected system for seamless Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and buffering
- Replaces your current router, and works your modem and internet service. It’s compatible with major internet service providers including Comcast, Time Warner, and Verizon Fios
- A single Wifi point covers up to 1,500 sq. ft, a set of three covers homes up to 4,500 sq. ft. Wifi points work together so you can add more if you need additional coverage
- Network Assist technology keeps your connection fast by always selecting the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices
- A simple app gets you set up quickly and allows you to see what’s connected, prioritize devices, and pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices.Family controls allow you to pause the WiFi on kids’ devices, like during
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.