If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
I have a few Philips Hue LightStip+ lights and truth be told, I love them. If I had it to do over again though, I would definitely save the $90 I spent on each LightStrip+ from Philips Hue and get a bunch of MagicLight LED Strip Light instead. At $30 each, you can buy three of these puppies for the price of one Philips Hue strip. They’re also IP65 water-resistant and they work with both Alexa and Google Assistant!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- ✔ Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant: Voice Control Your MagicLight WiFi Strip Light with Amazon Echo or Echo Dot and Google Assistant.
- ✔ Works with IOS/Android: Personalize Your Lights to Match Your Mood, Control it Remotely When You are not at Home, DIY Your Lights Depending on Various Events by Connecting it to IFTTT.
- ✔ Various Modes: Color Palette, Group Control, Music Mode, Timer, DimmablAe, MIC Function, DIY Mode, Scene Mode …It is great for holidays and events like Christmas, Halloween, Parties etc.
- ✔ Applications: Showcase, Residential, Office, Hotel, Shop, TV Backlighting, Exhibition Room, Landscaping, Indoor, Dining Room, Bed Room, Upstairs, Kitchen, Porch, Desk, and Living Room etc.
- ✔ What You Get: 12V UL Listed Transformer + 16.4Ft 150LEDs IP65 Flexible RGB Strip Light + WiFi Control Box with 24Key Remote. 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason + 18 Month Warranty for Quality-Related Issues.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.