Backup sensors come standard on so many cars these days, which is awesome. Of course, that doesn’t help you at all if your car didn’t come with one. What does help you, however, is the FenSens Smart Wireless Parking Sensor. This completely wireless gadget attaches to any car in place of a license plate frame, and you can buy two if you want to put one on the front and one on the back. Then it connects wirelessly to an app on your phone that displays a parking sensor graphic and beeps more rapidly as you get close to any object.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- MANUEVER WITH CONFIDENCE: 100% wireless, hands-free, license plate frame based parking proximity sensor with a mobile app for Android and iOS.
- EASY INSTALL: Upgrade any car on your own with cutting edge automotive parking sensor technology with no wiring or having to hire a professional. An affordable alternative to backup cameras.
- HANDS-FREE: Instant hands-free alerts to your mobile device, iOS and Android compatible; fast app launches automatically on Android, iOS receives click to launch notification; app can launch with Siri and by saying “Open FenSens” on Google
- YEAR-ROUND USE: Patent pending; works in extreme weather conditions and includes 1-year warranty; includes smartphone mount, user manual, batteries, and anti-theft security screw kit
- LOW MAINTENANCE: Bluetooth wireless 4.1; 5-month battery life; installs in 5-minutes; the only smart parking sensor in the world (not a camera); more great connected car features being added weekly
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.