Black Friday and Cyber Monday offered some of the biggest discounts we’ve ever seen on just about all of the most popular products out there this season. But it was also a great time to pick up accessories for all those gadgets at shockingly low prices. This was especially true of memory cards, since SanDisk’s best-selling microSD cards were on sale at all-time lows across every available capacity. Wait, did we say they “were” on sale? Don’t worry, they still are!
It’s not too late to snag SanDisk Ultra microSD cards in any capacity you want at the lowest prices we’ve ever seen. Amazon has the 128GB of storage for just $19.99, and that’s the top-selling capacity across the entire series. In fact, it’s the single best-selling microSD card on All of Amazon. The 256GB card is just $44.99 and the massive 400GB card is no 60% off, which is actually an even lower price than what we saw on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Check out all the deals below.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Ideal for Android-based smartphones and tablets
- Transfer read speeds of up to 100MB/s (Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors.)
- Rated A1 for faster app performance (Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.)
- UHS Speed Class U1 and Speed Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback (Full HD (1920×1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors.)
- Shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof (Card only)
- 10-year limited manufacturer warranty
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.