Instant Pots are the most popular pressure cookers in the world right now, and pretty much everyone knows about them at this point. But there’s one Instant Pot model that you might not have ever heard of before, and we’re about to change that. The Instant Pot Smart WiFi 6 Quart Electric Pressure Cooker is Instant Pot’s only Wi-Fi-enabled pressure cooker, allowing you to link up with an app on your iPhone or Android to control your cooks. It’s awesome but pricey, and it almost never goes on sale… until now. Amazon is offering a rare (and huge!) discount for Cyber Monday, and since discounts on this awesome connected pressure cooker are so rare, there’s a good chance it’ll sell out. Grab one while you can!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Smart Wi-Fi multi-use programmable pressure cooker is a revolutionary kitchen appliance with Wi-Fi connectivity, easy to use interfaces to control and monitor cooking progress through graphics.
- Healthy, stainless steel (18/8) inner cooking pot made from food grade 304, no chemical coating, 3-ply bottom.
- Built with the latest 3rd generation technology, the microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve your desired results every time
- UL and ulc certified with 10 safety mechanisms to provide you with added Assurance, designed to eliminate many common errors
- Accessories include, stainless steel steam rack with handles, rice paddle, Soup Spoon, measuring cup, condensation collector and recipe booklet
- 2.4 ghz Wifi
Also of note, there are two other Instant Pot models on sale for Cyber Monday 2018 and they’re both best-sellers:
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.