Whether you have an iPhone or an Android phone, there’s an ultra-affordable smartwatch out there that you definitely need to check out. It’s called the Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami, and it packs features you won’t find anywhere else at a fraction of the cost of leading models like the Apple Watch. Amazfit’s Bip offers all-day heart rate tracking, GPS, sleep-tracking, and so much more… plus it lasts for about 30 days on a single charge! That’s unheard of for any smartwatch, let alone a smartwatch you can pick up right now for just $61 thanks to an incredible Cyber Monday deal.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Look as Good as You Feel: With a range of colors and options, the Bip is designed to be worn as an extension of your personal style. Weighing only 1.1oz (32g), and with a bright, transflective always-on 1.28″ display, the Bip can be worn all day
- Go the Distance: Use the Amazfit Bip for up to 30 days on a single 2.5-hour charge.
- Don’t Miss a Beat: Optical heart rate monitoring and built-in GPS allow you to accurately track in real-time your steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and quality of sleep. Special sport modes (running, treadmill, cycling and walking) give you even more detailed insights into your most frequent activities.
- Be in the Know: The perfect companion to keep you organized and productive all day long. Receive one-way notifications for emails, SMS messages, and incoming phone calls (prompting you to take action on your smartphone), as well as alerts for Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Snap, Slack, weather forecasts, and other mobile apps
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Buy with confidence. Amazfit offers a 30-day refund policy, and 12-month new replacement warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.